What is the BEST VITAMIN for MOUTH ULCERS
What is the best vitamin for mouth ulcers
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks.
Mouth ulcers, also known as aphthous ulcers, can be painful when eating, drinking or brushing teeth.
Occasional mouth ulcers are usually harmless and clear up on their own. Seek medical advice if they last longer than 3 weeks or keep coming back.
Mouth ulcers cannot be caught from someone else.
Up to 1 in 5 people get recurrent mouth ulcers.
Want to know the best vitamin product on the market then click here
What causes mouth ulcers?
The exact cause of most mouth ulcers is unknown. Stress or tissue injury is thought to be the cause of simple mouth ulcers. Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as lemons, oranges, pineapples, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer or make the problem worse. Sometimes a sharp tooth surface or dental appliance, such as braces or ill-fittingdentures, might also trigger mouth ulcers.
Some cases of complex mouth ulcers are caused by an underlying health condition, such as an impaired immune system; nutritional problems, such asvitamin B12, zinc, folic acid, or iron deficiency and gastrointestinal tract disease, such as coeliac disease and Crohn's disease.
Two vitamins deserve a special mention-
• Vitamin B12 deficiency – where a lack of vitamin B12 causes the body to produce abnormally large red blood cells that cannot function properly
• Iron deficiency – where a lack of iron in your blood leads to a reduction in the amount of oxygen reaching your organs and tissues
When you first quit smoking, you may develop more mouth ulcers than normal, but this is temporary.
THE BEST VITAMIN FOR CANKER SORES
The best vitamin supplement for mouth ulcers or canker sores is Monoplex. Moniplex is designed for Canker Sore / Aphthous Mouth Ulcers, Sores and Blisters. It contains and helps Vitamins B12 and Iron Deficiency which can cause Oral Pain. The supplements also contain vitamin, zinc, folic acid, glutamin and lysine
At the point of writing this article it has 57 reviews with the vast majority being positive and 4 and a haf star review out of five.
What are the key componenets of the Product
- Canker sore natural supplement assists in recovery and lessens occurence of mouth ulcers
- Avoid and get rid of cold sore and prevent further infections
- Promotes oral health and strengthens mouth protection on viral diseases
- Strong formulation of vitamin b12, iron and bitamin c to address body deficiencies triggering canker sores
- All natural and good alternative for expensive mouth sprays, toothpaste, cream, ointment
If you would like to know more about MONOPLEX then CLICK HERE